The Supreme heavy duty aluminium loft ladder is supplied as a ready to fit unit. It is manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a laminated wooden hatch box and a 62mm thick sandwich construction insulated trapdoor. The Supreme therefore offers excellent thermal efficiency.
The heavy duty spring mechanism allows you to raise and lower the loft ladder with a minimum of effort (operating force of less than 3kg). In addition, large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
Key benefits at a glance
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200kg per step.
- Ease of use, requiring operating forces of less than 3kg.
- Space-saving retractable loft ladder for small ceiling openings.
- High energy efficiency of 0.58 W/m2K.
- Suitable for very high ceilings.
- Large steps for comfort and safety.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate, requiring less than 3kg of force to open/close.
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to the underside
- Standard hatch box height of 240mm, but can be specified for heights of up to 1170mm
- Snap-lock closure mechanism
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.58 W/m2K, certified by IFT Rosenheim according to DIN EN 12207 / 12114)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2200mm and 2790mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 4600mm (contact us for details)
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 200mm (for a 525mm opening width) to 580mm (for opening widths of 915mm and over).
- Step depth from 140mm (for steps up to 380mm wide) to 160mm (for steps between 430mm and 580mm wide)
- Available with a wide range of accessories
- Available with a low-noise electric motor for the ultimate in convenience (contact us for details).
- Supreme DD loft ladder is designed for Passivhaus applications and offers exceptional energy efficiency of 0.28 W/m2K.
- Can be specified to meet F30, F60 or F90 fire resistance (visit our Fire Resistant Loft Ladders page for details of the full range of ladders available).
- Available with weatherproof roof hatch (contact us for details).
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a Supreme heavy duty loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Supreme loft ladder with a wooden hatch box – Additional tread schemes
Supreme loft ladder with a wooden hatch box and trapdoor plus weatherproof roof hatch plus 1 additional treads – 6000211C
Supreme loft ladder with a wooden hatch box and trapdoor plus weatherproof roof hatch plus 2 additional treads – 6000212C
Technical specification for the Supreme heavy duty loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.