The Supreme Electric loft ladder is manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components supplied complete with a laminated wooden hatch box and a 62mm thick sandwich construction insulated trapdoor. The low-noise electric loft ladder is controlled via a one-button control unit or optional infrared remote control, which opens and closes the ladder effortlessly in just a few seconds. It also features an automatic limit and safety stop and has an emergency power supply.
Large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
Key benefits at a glance
- Ease of operation and convenience.
- Low-noise electric motor with emergency back-up power supply.
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200kg per step.
- High energy efficiency of 0.58 W/m2K.
- Suitable for very high ceilings.
- Large steps for comfort and safety.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Electric retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to the underside
- Standard hatch box height of 240mm, but can be specified for heights of up to 1170mm
- Snap-lock closure mechanism
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.58 W/m2K, certified by IFT Rosenheim according to DIN EN 12207 / 12114)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2200mm and 2790mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 4600mm (contact us for details)
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 250mm (for a 625mm opening width) to 580mm (for opening widths of 1005mm and over).
- Step depth from 140mm (for steps up to 380mm wide) to 160mm (for steps between 430mm and 580mm wide)
- Available with a wide range of accessories
- Supreme Electric Passivhaus loft ladder is designed for Passivhaus applications and offers exceptional energy efficiency of 0.28 W/m2K.
- Can be specified to meet F30, F60 or F90 fire resistance (visit our Fire Resistant Loft Ladders page for details of the full range of ladders available).
- Available with weatherproof roof hatch (contact us for details).
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
- Electric motor and standby batteries have a manufacturer’s 2-year warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Supreme Electric loft ladder brochure
Technical specification for the Supreme Electric heavy duty retractable loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.