Vertical loft ladders for installation on to mezzanines or into wall hatches…
Premier Loft Ladders offer three solutions for vertical installation applications. Our vertical loft ladders are specially designed versions of our popular retractable aluminium loft ladders. They provide an excellent space-saving solution for gaining access into lofts, onto mezzanine floors or even into plant/boiler rooms. When not needed, our vertical loft ladders retract away. As a result, they can be positioned neatly behind a door or hatch, with minimal protrusion into the space behind. When required, their spring assisted mechanism allows for safe and easy operation.
Retractable vertical loft ladders…
Our product range includes the Supreme Vertical loft ladder, which is a heavy duty (200kg load capacity per step) retractable aluminium loft ladder. The Supreme Vertical loft ladder features an insulated hatch box and door to help keep warm air in the building and minimise energy costs. As the door is opened, the spring assisted ladder gently unfolds onto the floor below.
The ADJ wall loft ladder provides a light-duty alternative to the Supreme Vertical. In addition, it is particularly well suited to small wall openings and is available in a wide range of standard sizes.
The Elite vertical loft ladder features the same high performance heavy duty loft ladder as the Supreme Vertical, but is supplied without the hatch box. Therefore, it can be conveniently placed behind an existing door, or discretely positioned on a mezzanine floor. Finally, the Piccolo Premium retractable loft ladder completes our vertical loft ladder offering. The Piccolo Premium is a lighter-duty version of the Elite, but it’s compact design makes it perfect for vary narrow openings.
- Specifically developed for vertical installation
- Supplied assembled to a wooden hatch and insulated door
- Ease of operation
- High strength, heavy duty ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Energy efficiency of 0.80 W/m2K
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact specification
- The ideal ladder for a renovation project or replacement of an old loft ladder
- Suitable for small ceiling openings
- Easy to install
- Ease of operation (operation force less than 3kg)
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Large steps/treads for safety and convenience
Piccolo Premium Vertical
- Vertical installation version of the Piccolo Premium retractable loft ladder
- Easy to install on gallery space or behind an existing door
- Ideal for very small openings
- Easy to operate
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
Can we be of help?
If you require help in choosing the right loft ladder, would like to discuss your application, arrange a site visit or request further information, please do not hesitate to contact us…
Telephone No: 0845 9000 195 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org