The Supreme Vertical aluminium loft ladder is specially developed for vertical installation. The retractable ladder is manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a wooden hatch box and insulated trapdoor. The heavy duty spring mechanism allows you to raise and lower the ladder with a minimum of effort, with gas-struts providing additional dampening. As the door is opened, the spring assisted ladder gently unfolds onto the floor below. Large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
Key benefits at a glance
- Specially designed for vertical wall installation.
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200 kg per step.
- Ease of use, requiring operating forces of less than 3 kg.
- Space-saving retractable loft ladder for small wall openings.
- Highly insulated (U value 0.58 W/m2K)
- Large steps for comfort and safety.
- Available made-to-order.
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate, requiring less than 3 kg of force to open/close.
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200 kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to the outside surface
- Standard hatch box depth of 240 mm, but can be specified for depths of up to 400 mm
- Snap-lock closure mechanism
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.58 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for heights up to 3390 mm
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 200 mm (for a 600 mm opening width) to 380 mm (for opening widths of 780 mm to 1000 mm).
- Step depth of 140 mm
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Technical specification for the Supreme Vertical heavy duty loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.