BD90 F90 Fire Rated Wooden Loft Ladder
90 minute fire protection from above & below…
…combining traditional styling and fire resistance
£975 (excl. VAT)
Operation: 3-part folding
Fire resistance: F90 Plus
Load capacity: 150kg per step
U-value: 0.69 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 3.36m
The BD90 fire rated wooden loft ladder certified to DIN EN 4102-2 for 90 minutes from below and above (F90 Plus). It is available made-to-measure. Furthermore, the BD90 is supplied as a ready to fit unit, consisting of a 3-part folding wooden ladder contained within a wooden hatch box and an insulated trapdoor.
Key benefits at a glance
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step.
- Good energy efficiency of 0.69 W/m2K.
- Wide steps with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety.
- Hatch trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Certified fire resistant to F90 Plus.
- Available made-to-measure.
- 3 part folding wooden loft ladder with adjustable tilt
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Hatch box height of 190mm
- Fire resistant hatch box – certified to DIN EN 4102-2 for 90 minutes from below and above (F90 Plus).
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.69 W/m2K, calculated as building component)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy cost
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3360mm (contact us for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 400mm
- Step depth of 83mm
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Protective feet
- Painted white architrave
The BD90 fire rated loft wooden ladder is available made-to-measure for floor-to-ceiling heights from 2.54m to 3.36m, and opening sizes from 1200mm to 1500mm long x 600mm to 814mm wide.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured to EN 14975
- DIN 4102-2 certified for fire resistance of 90 minutes from below and above (F90 Plus)