The Isotec fire rated loft ladder offers superb fire protection and thermal insulation. With up to 120 minutes fire resistance ( EI2120 ) and a heavy duty load rating it is an ideal loft ladder for commercial and industrial projects. In addition, high thermal insulation and an airtight seal make it a good choice for low carbon buildings. The Isotec also benefits from large treads (360mm wide by 120mm deep) for safety and comfort.
Key benefits at a glance
- High strength ladder
- Load capacity of 250kg per step
- High energy efficiency of 0.33 W/m2K
- 30, 60, 90 or 120 minute fire protection
- Counter-balanced hatch and ladder operation
- Available with a seamless hatch door (Isotec Luxe)
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-measure with a range of options and accessories
- Folding steel loft ladder with white finish
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 250kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor provides seamless finish when closed
- Standard hatch box height of 420mm
- Includes mounting accessories and instructions
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.33 W/m2K, calculated by TU Graz)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified (according to EN12114 and EN 1026 by TU Graz)
- EI230, EI260, EI290 or EI2120 fire-protection (tested according to ÖNORM 3860, EN 1634-1, EN1363-1)
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2500mm and 2750mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements (see ‘Dimensions’ tab and technical drawing for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 360mm
- Step depth of 120mm
- Supplied ready to install with mounting accessories and instructions
Isotec Luxe EI230 fire rated loft ladder
- The Isotec Luxe features a special lower hatch that offers a seamless finish (shown below). It has a maximum fire rating of EI230.
- Please contact us for further details.
Isotec electrically operated fire rated loft ladder
- The Isotec fire rated loft ladder is available with electrical operation for ease of use and convenience.
- For standard size models.
- Please contact us for more information.
Isotec fire rated loft ladder is available in the following standard sizes that can be ordered on line.
|Clear room height (mm)||Opening length x width (mm)||Case height (mm)|
|2500 – 2600||1100 x 700||420|
|2500 – 2650||1200 x 600||420|
|2500 – 2650||1200 x 700||420|
|2550 – 2750||1300 x 700||420|
|2550 – 2750||1400 x 700||420|
The Isotec can also be ordered made-to-measure:
Aperture length: 1000mm – 1600mm (Isotec Luxe 1400mm max.)
Aperture width: 500mm – 900mm (Isotec Luxe 700mm max.)
Floor to ceiling height: Up to max. 3400mm
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
Technical specification for the Isotec fire rated loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.