The Isotec fire rated loft ladder offers superb fire protection and thermal insulation. With up to 120 minutes fire resistance ( EI2120 ) and a heavy duty load rating it is an ideal loft ladder for commercial and industrial projects. In addition, high thermal insulation and an airtight seal make it a good choice for low carbon buildings. The Isotec also benefits from large treads (360mm wide by 120mm deep) for safety and comfort.
Key benefits at a glance
- High strength ladder
- Load capacity of 250kg per step
- High energy efficiency of 0.33 W/m2K
- 30, 60, 90 or 120 minute fire protection
- Counter-balanced hatch and ladder operation
- Available with a seamless hatch door (Isotec Luxe)
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-measure with a range of options and accessories
- Folding steel loft ladder with white finish
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 250kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Standard hatch box height of 420mm
- Includes mounting accessories and instructions
- Available with a seamless trapdoor (Isotec Luxe)
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.33 W/m2K, calculated by TU Graz)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified (according to EN12114 and EN 1026 by TU Graz)
- EI230, EI260, EI290 or EI2120 fire-protection (tested according to ÖNORM 3860, EN 1634-1, EN1363-1)
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2500mm and 2750mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements (see ‘Dimensions’ tab and technical drawing for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 360mm
- Step depth of 120mm
- Supplied ready to install with mounting accessories and instructions
Isotec Luxe EI230 fire rated loft ladder
- The Isotec Luxe features a special lower hatch that offers a seamless finish (shown below). It has a maximum fire rating of EI230.
- Please contact us for further details.
Isotec electrically operated fire rated loft ladder
- The Isotec fire rated loft ladder is available with electrical operation for ease of use and convenience.
- For standard size models.
- Click here for more information about the Isotec Electric.
Isotec fire rated loft ladder is available in the following standard sizes.
|Clear room height (mm)||Opening length x width (mm)||Case height (mm)|
|2500 – 2600||1100 x 700||420|
|2500 – 2650||1200 x 600||420|
|2500 – 2650||1200 x 700||420|
|2550 – 2750||1300 x 700||420|
|2550 – 2750||1400 x 700||420|
The Isotec can also be ordered made-to-measure:
Aperture length: 1000mm – 1600mm (Isotec Luxe 1400mm max.)
Aperture width: 500mm – 900mm (Isotec Luxe 700mm max.)
Floor to ceiling height: Up to max. 3400mm
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Insulated upper cover
Please contact us for details
Technical specification for the Isotec fire rated loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.