MiniLine F30 / F30 Plus / F60 Loft Ladder
The MiniLine F30 / F30 Plus / F60 retractable aluminium loft ladder…
…fire resistant ladder and hatch box for small ceiling openings
From £955 (excl. VAT)
Operation: Spring-assisted retractable ladder
Fire resistance: F30, F30 Plus and F60
Load capacity: 150kg per step
U-value: 0.92 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 3.25m
The MiniLine F30 / F30 Plus / F60 aluminium loft ladder is a fire resistant version of the ‘Mini’ loft ladder. It is specially designed for small ceiling openings. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit, consisting of a space-saving aluminium ladder contained within, and attached to, a laminated wooden hatch box. The insulated trapdoor provides good energy efficiency and both sides are finished in white for improved aesthetics. It comes assembled with a telescopic handrail for comfort and safety.
The MiniLine fire resistant loft ladder is certified by MPA Braunschweig for either 30 minutes from below (F30) or 60 minutes from below (F60), for installation in either wood-beamed ceilings or concrete ceilings. For concrete ceilings only, the MiniLine is also certified to 30 minutes from below and above (F30 Plus).
Key benefits at a glance
- Space-saving retractable loft ladder for small ceiling openings.
- Lightweight and durable aluminium ladder.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step.
- Ease of use.
- Good energy efficiency of 0.92 W/m2
- Hatch trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order, with a range of accessories.
- Available with F30, F30 Plus and F60 fire resistance.
- Retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate
- Compact, space-saving design
- Retractable ladder manufactured from aluminium
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Standard hatch box height of 220mm, but can be specified for heights of up to 630mm
- Double-bolt closure mechanism
- Fire resistant loft ladder and hatch box – available certified to 30 minutes (F30) or 60 minutes (F60) from below, or 30 minutes from below and above (F30 Plus).
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.92 W/m2K, certified according to EN ISO 12567-1 by IFT Rosenheim)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2250mm and 2750mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3250mm (contact us for details)
- Optimal step / tread size for width of ceiling opening
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width of 280mm (for a 600mm opening width) and 330mm (for opening widths between 640mm and 900mm).
- Step depth of 80mm
- Available with a wide range of accessories
The MiniLine fire rated loft ladder is available in the following standard sizes that can be ordered on line.
Clear room height (mm)
|Opening length x width (mm)||Case height (mm)|
2250 – 2750
1100 x 600
2250 – 2750
1100 x 700
2250 – 2750
1200 x 600
|2250 – 2750||1200 x 700||
The MiniLine loft ladder can also be ordered made-to-measure for floor-to-ceiling heights from 2.2m to 3.25m, and opening sizes from as small as 800mm long x 550mm wide. Please download a ‘customer specification sheet’ (below) and contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Technical specification for the MiniLine fire resistant loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.