ProfiLine F30 / F30 Plus / F60
The ProfiLine F30 / F30 Plus / F60 fire resistant wooden loft ladder…
…combining traditional styling and fire resistance
From £650 (excl. VAT)
Operation: 3-part folding
Fire resistance: F30, F30 Plus and F60
Load capacity: 150kg per step
U-value: 0.92 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 3.2m
The ProfiLine fire resistant wooden loft ladder F30 / F30 Plus / F60 is a fire resistant version of the Cadet 3 loft ladder. It offers an attractive design and is available in standard or made-to-measure sizes. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit, consisting of a 3-part folding wooden ladder contained within, and attached to, a wooden hatch box and an insulated trapdoor.
The ProfiLine Loft Ladder is certified by MPA Braunschweig for either 30 minutes from below (F30) or 60 minutes from below (F60), for installation in either wood-beamed ceilings or concrete ceilings. For concrete ceilings only, the ProfiLine is also certified to 30 minutes from below and above (F30 Plus).
Key benefits at a glance
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step.
- Good energy efficiency of 0.92 W/m2K.
- Wide steps with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety.
- Hatch trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Certified fire resistant to F30, F30 Plus or F60.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a range of options and accessories.
- 3 part folding wooden loft ladder with adjustable tilt
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Standard hatch box height of 220mm, but can be specified for heights of up to 630mm
- Double-bolt closure mechanism
- Fire resistant loft ladder and hatch box – available certified to 30 minutes (F30) or 60 minutes (F60) from below, or 30 minutes from below and above (F30 Plus).
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.92 W/m2K, certified according to DIN ISO 12567-1 by IFT Rosenheim)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2200mm and 2880mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3200mm (contact us for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 360mm
- Step depth of 80mm
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Handrail for safety
- Protective feet
- Snap-on cover strips in white
- Mounting screws
- Can also be supplied as a 2-part sliding fire resistant wooden loft ladder, suitable for floor-to-ceiling heights up to 3340mm
The ProfiLine F30 / F30 Plus / F60 loft ladder is available in the following standard sizes that can be ordered on line.
Clear room height (mm)
|Opening length x width (mm)||Case height (mm)|
2200 – 2880
1200 x 600
2200 – 2880
1200 x 700
2200 – 2880
1300 x 700
|2200 – 2880||1400 x 700||
The ProfiLine fire rated loft ladder can also be ordered made-to-measure for floor-to-ceiling heights from 1.95m to 3.3m, and opening sizes from 1110mm long x 550mm wide. Please download a ‘customer specification sheet’ (below) and contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Technical specification for the ProfiLine fire resistant wooden loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.