Supreme F60 / F90 Steel Hatch box
The Supreme F60 / F90 fire resistant aluminium loft ladder with steel hatch box…
…lightweight, strength, durability and fire resistance
Material: Pressure die-cast aluminium
Operation: Spring-assisted retractable ladder
Fire resistance: F60 / F90
Load capacity: 200kg per step
U-value: 0.93 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 4.6m
The Supreme F60 / F90 Steel Hatch box is a fire resistant version of the Supreme retractable aluminium heavy duty loft ladder. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit suitable for use in steel-reinforced concrete ceilings. The concertina ladder is manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a fire resistant and insulated hatch box and trapdoor manufactured from sheet steel. The heavy duty spring mechanism allows you to raise and lower the ladder with a minimum of effort. Large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
The Supreme F60 / F90 Steel Hatch box loft ladder is certified according to DIN4102 Part 2 by MPA Stuttgart for fire resistance of 60 / 90 minutes from below.
Key Benefits at a glance
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200kg per step.
- Ease of use, requiring operating forces of less than 3kg.
- High energy efficiency of 0.93 W/m2K.
- Suitable for very high ceilings.
- Large steps for comfort and safety.
- Certified for 60 or 90 minutes fire resistance.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a wide range of options and accessories
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate, requiring less than 3kg of force to open/close.
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a steel hatch box with trapdoor
- Hatch box heights from 240mm to 1170mm
- Snap-lock closure mechanism
- Fire resistant loft ladder and hatch box – certified to either 60 minutes (F60) or 90 minutes (F90) according to DIN 4102-2 certified by MPA Stuttgart
- High energy efficient (U-value of 0.93 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 4600mm
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 200mm (for a 595mm opening width) to 580mm (for opening widths of 1035mm and over).
- Step depth from 140mm (for steps up to 380mm wide) to 160mm (for steps between 430mm and 580mm wide)
- Available with a wide range of accessories
- Available with a low-noise electric motor for the ultimate in convenience (contact us for details)
- Can also be specified with a steel hatch box to meet F30 fire resistance (visit the Supreme F30 Steel Hatch box product page for details).
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
- DIN 4102-2 certified by MPA Stuttgart for fire resistance of 60 minutes from below (F30) and 90 minutes from below (F90)
- 5 mm thick steel hatch box with a steel trapdoor.
- The trapdoor is made from 2 layers of 1.5 mm thick sheet steel infilled with 38 mm of mineral wool to give a 30 minute fire resistance or 75 mm of mineral wool to give a 90 minute fire resistance.
- There is a 29 mm wide lip to the bottom of the lining around the external edge, which is designed to butt up against the ceiling to help prevent flame and smoke ingress.
- Similarly, there is also a lip to the bottom of the steel trapdoor, which extends to within 15 mm of the lip on the lining.
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Supreme fire rated loft ladder with an F60 / F90 steel hatch box and trapdoor – 6000288C
Technical specification for the Supreme F60/F90 steel hatch box fire resistant retractable loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.