Supreme F60 / F90 Steel Hatch box
The Supreme F60 / F90 fire resistant aluminium loft ladder with steel hatch box…
…lightweight, strength, durability and fire resistance
Material: Pressure die-cast aluminium
Operation: Spring-assisted retractable ladder
Fire resistance: F60 / F90
Load capacity: 200kg per step
U-value: 0.93 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 4.6m
The Supreme F60 / F90 Steel Hatch box is a fire resistant version of the Supreme retractable aluminium heavy duty loft ladder. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit suitable for use in steel-reinforced concrete ceilings. The concertina ladder is manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a fire resistant and insulated hatch box and trapdoor manufactured from sheet steel. The heavy duty spring mechanism allows you to raise and lower the ladder with a minimum of effort. Large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
The Supreme F60 / F90 Steel Hatch box loft ladder is certified according to DIN4102 Part 2 by MPA Stuttgart for fire resistance of 60 / 90 minutes from below.
Key Benefits at a glance
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200kg per step.
- Ease of use, requiring operating forces of less than 3kg.
- High energy efficiency of 0.93 W/m2K.
- Suitable for very high ceilings.
- Large steps for comfort and safety.
- Certified for 60 or 90 minutes fire resistance.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a wide range of options and accessories
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate, requiring less than 3kg of force to open/close.
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a steel hatch box with trapdoor
- Hatch box heights from 240mm to 1170mm
- Snap-lock closure mechanism
- Fire resistant loft ladder and hatch box – certified to either 60 minutes (F60) or 90 minutes (F90)
- High energy efficient (U-value of 0.93 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 4600mm
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 200mm (for a 595mm opening width) to 580mm (for opening widths of 1035mm and over).
- Step depth from 140mm (for steps up to 380mm wide) to 160mm (for steps between 430mm and 580mm wide)
- Available with a wide range of accessories
- Available with a low-noise electric motor for the ultimate in convenience (contact us for details)
- Can also be specified with a steel hatch box to meet F30 fire resistance (visit the Supreme F30 Steel Hatch box product page for details).
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
- 5 mm thick steel hatch box with a steel trapdoor.
- The trapdoor is made from 2 layers of 1.5 mm thick sheet steel infilled with 38 mm of mineral wool to give a 30 minute fire resistance or 75 mm of mineral wool to give a 90 minute fire resistance.
- There is a 29 mm wide lip to the bottom of the lining around the external edge, which is designed to butt up against the ceiling to help prevent flame and smoke ingress.
- Similarly, there is also a lip to the bottom of the steel trapdoor, which extends to within 15 mm of the lip on the lining.
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Supreme stairway with a wooden hatch box and trapdoor plus weatherproof roof hatch plus 1 additional tread – 6000211B
Technical specification for the Supreme F60/F90 steel hatch box fire resistant retractable loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.