Supreme F30 Steel Hatch box
The Supreme F30 fire resistant aluminium loft ladder with steel hatch box…
…lightweight, strength, durability and fire resistance
Material: Pressure die-cast aluminium
Operation: Spring-assisted retractable ladder
Fire resistance: F30
Load capacity: 200 kg per step
U-value: 0.57 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 4.6 m
The Supreme F30 Steel Hatch box is a fire resistant version of the Supreme retractable aluminium heavy duty loft ladder. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit suitable for use in steel-reinforced concrete ceilings. The concertina ladder is manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a fire resistant and highly insulated hatch box and trapdoor manufactured from sheet steel. The heavy duty spring mechanism allows you to raise and lower the ladder with a minimum of effort. Large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
The Supreme F30 Steel Hatch box fire resistant loft ladder is certified according to DIN4102 Part 2 by MPA Stuttgart for fire resistance of 30 minutes from below (F30).
Key Benefits at a glance
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200 kg per step.
- Ease of use, requiring operating forces of less than 3 kg.
- High energy efficiency of 0.57 W/m2K.
- Suitable for very high ceilings.
- Large steps for comfort and safety.
- Certified for 30 minutes fire resistance.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate, requiring less than 3 kg of force to open/close.
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200 kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a steel hatch box with trapdoor
- Hatch box heights from 240 mm to 1170 mm
- Snap-lock closure mechanism
- Fire resistant loft ladder and hatch box – certified to 30 minutes (F30) from below according to DIN 4102-2 by MPA Stuttgart
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.57 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 4600 mm
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 200 mm (for a 595 mm opening width) to 580 mm (for opening widths of 1035 mm and over).
- Step depth from 140 mm (for steps up to 380 mm wide) to 160 mm (for steps between 430 mm and 580 mm wide)
- Available with a wide range of accessories
- Manufactured and tested to EN 14975 (certified by TÜV SÜD)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
- DIN 4102-2 certified by MPA Stuttgart for fire resistance of 30 minutes from below (F30)
- 5 mm thick steel hatch box with a steel trapdoor.
- The trapdoor is made from 2 layers of 1.5 mm thick sheet steel infilled with 38 mm of mineral wool to give a 30 minute fire resistance or 38 mm of mineral wool to give 30 minutes fire resistance.
- There is a 29 mm wide lip to the bottom of the lining around the external edge, which is designed to butt up against the ceiling to help prevent flame and smoke ingress.
- Similarly, there is also a lip to the bottom of the steel trapdoor, which extends to within 15 mm of the lip on the lining.
- Please ensure that you maintain the fire resistance by filling the gap between the fire rated hatch box and the structural opening with a fire resistant mortar to a depth of at least 200 mm. For this product we recommend mortar class 3 according German standard DIN 18580.
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Supreme fire rated loft ladder with F30 steel hatch box and trapdoor plus weatherproof roof hatch – 6000215A
Technical specification for the Supreme F30 steel hatch box fire resistant retractable loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.