Ecco Flat Roof Access Hatch with Concertina Ladder
Compact, space-saving solution for easy access to a flat roof
From £1,885 (excl. VAT)
Material (ladder): Aluminium
Operation: Spring-assisted retractable ladder
Load capacity: 150kg per step
U-value: 0.40 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 3.25m
The Ecco flat roof access hatch with concertina ladder is designed for small ceiling / roof openings. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit, consisting of a space-saving aluminium ladder within an insulated and weather resistant hatch box. The insulated lower trap-door features a multi-point latching system, therefore giving an airtight seal (class 4 certified) all the way around the hatch. The weather proof upper hatch is clad in galvanised steel and features further insulation.
Key benefits at a glance
- Space-saving retractable loft ladder for small ceiling openings.
- Ease of use, lightweight and durable aluminium ladder.
- Weather resistant flat roof hatch.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step.
- Highly insulated (combined U-value of 0.40 W/m2K)
- 4-point locking trapdoor for an airtight seal when closed.
- Lower trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order, with a range of accessories.
- Retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate
- Compact, space-saving design
- Concertina ladder manufactured from aluminium
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a weather resistant hatch box with insulated upper and lower doors
- Can be specified for heights between 650mm to 800mm
- Wind and weather-proof roof hatch that is treated with fungicide*
- Upper hatch clad in galvanised steel (water repellent – class E1200)
- 4-point locking mechanism
- Pre-drilled holes in hatch box for quick and easy installation
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.40 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified (by IFT Rosenheim to DIN EN 12207 / 12114)
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3250mm (contact us for details)
- Wide treads (330mm wide by 80mm deep) with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- WDL insulation & sealing tape around the hatch box
- Protective feet
- Operating pole
- Snap-on cover strips in white
* Please note – the sides of hatch box above roof deck level must be in-filled with insulation and protected with a waterproof membrane
Ecco concertina loft ladder
- The Ecco concertina loft ladder (without a roof hatch)
- Please click here for more details.
The Ecco flat roof access hatch with concertina ladder is available made-to-measure for floor-to-ceiling heights from 2m to 3.25m, and opening sizes from as small as 800mm long x 650mm wide. The hatch box height/depth can be anything between 650mm and 800mm.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured to EN 14975
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a new Ecco concertina loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Technical specification for the Ecco concertina loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus. Please select the ‘Weatherproof Roof Hatch’ to add it to the specification.
Ecco concertina loft ladder steps up to the challenge
Loft Boarding Scotland and their clients, Ian and Dianne, had a challenging set of requirements. Firstly, they needed a replacement loft ladder that offered safe and easy access to the loft of a period home. Secondly, the new loft ladder needed to be suitable for a high ceiling with only a small loft opening. As such, the compact Ecco loft ladder provided the perfect solution.
“So light, neat and simple to use”
Ian and Dianne