Wooden Fire Rated Loft Hatch F30 / F30 Plus / F60
The F30 / F30 Plus / F60 fire rated loft hatch…
…fully insulated and airtight for residential and commercial projects
From £530 (excl. VAT)
Fire resistance: F30, F30 Plus and F60
U-value: 0.92 W/m2K
Airtight Seal: Class 4 (certified)
The wooden fire rated loft hatch is fire resistant to F30, F30 Plus and F60. It is made-to-measure and supplied as a ready to fit unit. The insulated and airtight trapdoor provides good energy efficiency and both sides are finished in white for improved aesthetics. The fire resistant loft hatch is certified by MPA Braunschweig for either 30 minutes from below (F30) or 60 minutes from below (F60), for installation in either wood-beamed ceilings or concrete ceilings. For concrete ceilings only, the hatch is also certified to 30 minutes from below and above (F30 Plus).
Key benefits at a glance
- Fire rated for either 30 minutes or 60 minutes.
- Good energy efficiency of 0.92 W/m2K
- Airtight seal (class 4 certified).
- Hatch trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Concealed hinge and discrete operating latch for clean and modern finish when closed.
- Made-to-measure with a range of options and accessories.
- Fire resistant loft hatch – available certified to 30 minutes (F30) or 60 minutes (F60) from below, or 30 minutes from below and above (F30 Plus), according to DIN 4202-2, EN1634-1, EN 1363, EN 13501-2 by MPA Braunschweig
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.92 W/m2K, certified according to EN ISO 12567-1 by IFT Rosenheim), reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs.
- Class 4 air permeability certified (tested in accordance to DIN EN 12207 /12114 by IFT Rosenheim)
- Double-bolt closure mechanism
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Snap-on cover strips in white
The wooden fire rated loft ladder is ordered made-to-measure for opening sizes from 750mm to 1500mm long and from 550mm to 900mm wide. The case (hatch box) height ranges from 220mm to 630mm deep. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
- DIN 4102-2, EN1634-1, EN 1363, EN 13501-2 certified by MPA Braunschweig for fire resistance of 30 minutes from below (F30), 30 minutes from below and above (F30 Plus) and 60 minutes from below (F60)
- Please ensure that you maintain the fire resistance by filling the gap between the fire rated hatch box and the structural opening with a fire resistant mortar to a depth of at least 200 mm. For this product we recommend mortar class 3 according German standard DIN 18580.
The following accessories are only available for order with a wooden fire rated loft hatch. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.