The steel fire rated loft hatch is certified by MPA Braunschweig for either 30 minutes from below (F30), 60 minutes from below (F60) or 90 minutes from below (F90). The fire resistant hatch is suitable for installation in concrete ceilings only. It is made-to-measure and supplied as a ready to fit unit. The insulated steel trapdoor provides good energy efficiency.
Key benefits at a glance
- Fire rated for either 30 minutes, 60 minutes or 90 minutes.
- Good thermal efficiency of 0.57W/m2K for the F30 version and 0.93 W/m2K for the F60 & F90 versions.
- Steel loft hatch painted with grey-brown primer.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Made-to-measure with a range of options and accessories.
- Fire resistant loft hatch – available certified to 30 minutes (F30), 60 minutes (F60) or 90 minutes (F90) from below.
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.57 W/m2K for the F30 version and 0.93 W/m2K for the F60 & F90 versions, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946), reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs.
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements.
- Primed, ready for on-site painting after installation.
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories.
The steel fire rated loft ladder is ordered made-to-measure for opening sizes from 780 mm to 1600 mm long and from 595 mm to 1200 mm wide. The case (hatch box) height ranges from 240 mm to 1170 mm deep.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
- Please ensure that you maintain the fire resistance by filling the gap between the fire rated hatch box and the structural opening with a fire resistant mortar to a depth of at least 200 mm. For this product we recommend mortar class 3 according German standard DIN 18580.
The following accessories are only available for order with a steel fire rated loft hatch. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.