Supreme Electric Ladder with Flat Roof Access Hatch
Fully automatic retractable ladder for easy access to a flat roof
Material (ladder): Pressure die-cast aluminium
Operation: Electric retractable ladder
Load capacity: 200kg per step
U-value: 0.43 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 4.6m
Roof hatch with integrated heavy duty electric ladder. The retractable ladder is manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a laminated wooden hatch box and a 62mm thick sandwich construction insulated trapdoor. The low-noise electric loft ladder is controlled via a one-button control unit or optional infrared remote control, which opens and closes the ladder effortlessly in just a few seconds. It also features an automatic limit and safety stop and has an emergency power supply. In addition, large steps, non-slip protective feet and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
The roof hatch is designed to withstand the wind and weather, is water-repellent and treated with fungicide. It also provides excellent energy efficiency, with a U-value of 0.43 W/m2K. Furthermore, it is airtight, certified to air permeability Class 4. It is prepared ready for on-site installation of customer-provided insulation around the sides of the hatch box.
Key benefits at a glance
- High strength, heavy duty ladder (load capacity of 200kg per step).
- Weather resistant flat roof hatch
- Ease of use and convenience.
- Low-noise electric motor with emergency back-up power supply.
- High energy efficiency of 0.43 W/m2K.
- Suitable for very high ceilings.
- Large steps and telescopic handrail for comfort and safety.
- Available made-to-measure with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Electric retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate
- Fully automatic operation (via wall-mounted switch or optional infrared remote control)
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a flat roof hatch box with insulated trapdoors
- Wind and weather-proof roof hatch that is treated with fungicide*
- Can be specified with hatch box depths of up to 1770mm
- Lower trapdoor supplied with a white finish to the underside
- Highly insulated (U-value of 0.43 W/m2K, calculated per DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Airtight (Class 4 air permeability certified by IFT Rosenheim according to DIN EN 12207 / 12114)
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2200mm and 2790mm
- Can be made-to-measure to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 4600mm (contact us for details)
- Telescopic handrail as standard
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 200mm to 580mm (subject to aperture size and ceiling height).
- Step depth from 140mm (for steps up to 380mm wide) to 160mm (for steps between 430mm and 580mm wide)
- Non-slip feet with rubber pads to protect the floor
- Available with a wide range of accessories
* Please note – the sides of hatch box above roof deck level must be in-filled with insulation and protected with a waterproof membrane
Fire rated flat roof hatch with heavy duty electric ladder
- The Supreme Electric ladder with flat roof access hatch is available with a steel fire rated hatch box for projects where fire protection is essential.
- Available with F30, F60 or F90 fire ratings.
- Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Roof hatch with manually operated heavy duty ladder
- Also available with a manually operated ladder (less than 3kg operating load).
- Click here for more information
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (certified by TÜV SÜD)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are available for order with a Supreme Electric ladder with flat roof access hatch. Furthermore, a range of accessories for the roof hatch are also available. Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Supreme Electric loft ladder brochure
Electric loft ladder product range brochure
Technical specification for the Supreme heavy duty loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.