Flat Roof Access Hatch with Wooden Ladder
Classic wooden loft ladder with high-quality roof hatch
From £1,890 (excl. VAT)
Material (ladder): Wooden
Operation: 3-part wooden folding ladder
Load capacity: 150 kg per step
U-value: 0.37 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 3.15 m
This high quality flat roof access hatch with wooden ladder is supplied as a ready to fit unit. It features an insulated and weather resistant roof hatch with galvanised steel finish. In addition, the insulated and airtight (class 4 certified) lower trap-door incorporates a classic folding wooden loft ladder.
Key benefits at a glance
- Traditional folding wooden loft ladder.
- Weather resistant flat roof hatch.
- Load capacity of 150 kg per step.
- Highly insulated (combined U-value of 0.37 W/m2K).
- Lower trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Wide steps with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-measure, with a range of accessories.
- 3 part folding wooden loft ladder
- Load capacity of 150 kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a weather resistant hatch box with insulated upper and lower doors
- Can be specified for depths between 630 mm to 1450 mm
- Wind and weather-proof roof hatch that is treated with fungicide*
- Upper hatch clad in galvanised steel (water repellent – class E1200)
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.37 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified (by IFT Rosenheim to DIN EN 12207 / 12114)
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2200 mm and 3090 mm
- Can be made-to-measure to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3150 mm (contact us for details)
- Wide treads (330 mm wide by 80 mm deep) with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Protective feet
- Operating pole
- Snap-on cover strips in white
* Please note – the sides of hatch box above roof deck level must be in-filled with insulation and protected with a waterproof membrane
The flat roof access hatch with wooden ladder is available in the following standard sizes that can be ordered on line.
Clear room height (mm)
|Opening length x width (mm)||Case height (mm) *|
2200 – 2790
1200 x 700
2200 – 2790
1300 x 700
|2200 – 3090||1400 x 700||
* There must be a minimum distance of 150mm between the finish roof surface and the top of the hatch box. Therefore the maximum roof thickness for a standard unit is 600mm.
The flat roof access hatch with wooden ladder is also available made-to-measure for floor-to-ceiling heights from 2.2 m to 3.15 m, and opening sizes from 1100 mm long x 610 mm wide. The hatch box height/depth can be anything between 630 mm and 1450 mm.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured to EN 14975
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a new flat roof access hatch with wooden ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.