The ISO insulated loft eaves door provides convenient access to cold loft eaves. The insulated and sealed loft door has a U-value of 0.85 W/m2K. As a result, it helps keep warmth in the room. In addition, the durable white coating to the loft door provide an attractive finish, which also be clad to a thickness of 10 mm, therefore allowing it to blend in with the interior design.
Key benefits at a glance
- Good energy efficiency (U-value of 0.85 W/m2K).
- circumferential seal.
- Available made-to-measure.
- Available as single or double-leaf loft door.
- Can be clad.
- Insulated loft door
- Door supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Hatch box depths from 9 mm to 250 mm
- Good energy efficiency (U-value of 0.85 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946), reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Circumferential seal
- Magnetic catch (can be replaced with optional security lock)
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements
- Can be made-to-measure with the roof pitch
- Loft door can be hinged on the left or right.
- Single or double-leaf door.
- Supplied ready to install.
- The frame can be fitted with wooden cover strips
- Available with security lock to prevent unauthorised access
Please see ‘Accessories’ below…
The ISO loft eaves door is ordered made-to-measure. Opening sizes range from 500 mm to 2000 mm high and from 400 mm to 1400 mm wide. The frame (hatch box) depth ranges from 90 mm to 250 mm deep. In addition, it is available made-to-measure with the roof pitch.
The loft door can be hinged on either the left or right side.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty