Supreme F30 Wooden Hatch box
The Supreme F30 fire resistant aluminium loft ladder with wooden hatch box…
…lightweight, strength, durability and fire resistance
From £1,295 (excl. VAT)
Material: Pressure die-cast aluminium
Operation: Spring-assisted retractable ladder
Fire resistance: F30
Load capacity: 200kg per step
U-value: 0.80 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 3.69m
The Supreme F30 Wooden Hatch Box fire resistant loft ladder is a fire resistant version of the Supreme retractable aluminium heavy duty loft ladder. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit, manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a fire resistant hatch box and trapdoor manufactured from high-quality B1 chipboard. The heavy duty spring mechanism allows you to raise and lower the ladder with a minimum of effort (operating force of less than 3kg). Large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
The Supreme F30 Wooden Hatch box fire resistant loft ladder is certified by MPA Braunschweig for fire resistance of 30 minutes from below (F30).
Key Benefits at a glance
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200kg per step.
- Ease of use, requiring operating forces of less than 3kg.
- High energy efficiency of 0.80 W/m2K.
- Suitable for very high ceilings.
- Large steps and telescopic handrail for comfort & safety.
- Certified for 30 minutes fire resistance.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate, requiring less than 3kg of force to open/close
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a wooden hatch box with trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to the underside
- Standard hatch box height of 240mm, but can be specified for heights of up to 680mm
- 2-point lock-bolt closure mechanism
- Fire resistant loft ladder and hatch box – certified to 30 minutes (F30) according to DIN 4102-2 by MPA Braunschweig
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.80 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2200mm and 2790mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3690mm (contact us for details)
- Telescopic handrail
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 250mm (for a 600mm opening width) to 380mm (for opening widths of 700mm to 800mm)
- Step depth of 140mm
- Available with a wide range of accessories
- Manufactured and tested to EN 14975 (certified by TÜV SÜD)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
- DIN 4102-2 certified by MPA Braunschweig for fire resistance of 30 minutes from below (F30).
- The wooden hatch box is made from 19 mm chipboard and coated with Pyroex.
- The trapdoor is made from 28 mm chipboard and coated with Pyroex.
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Supreme fire resistant loft ladder with a wooden hatch box and trapdoor F30 – 6000225B
Technical specification for the Supreme F30 fire resistant loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.