Supreme F30 Wooden Hatch box
The Supreme F30 fire resistant aluminium loft ladder with wooden hatch box…
…lightweight, strength, durability and fire resistance
From £1,685 (excl. VAT)
Including delivery to any UK mainland address
Material: Pressure die-cast aluminium
Operation: Spring-assisted retractable ladder
Fire resistance: 30 mins (EI230)
Load capacity: 200 kg per step
U-value: 0.80 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 3.69 m
The Supreme F30 Wooden Hatch Box fire resistant loft ladder is a fire resistant version of the Supreme retractable aluminium heavy duty loft ladder. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit, manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a fire resistant hatch box and trapdoor manufactured from high-quality B1 chipboard. The heavy duty spring mechanism allows you to raise and lower the ladder with a minimum of effort (operating force of less than 3 kg). Large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
The Supreme F30 Wooden Hatch box fire resistant loft ladder is tested according to EN 1363-1, EN 1634-1 and ÖNORM B 3860 by IBS Linz for fire resistance of 30 minutes from below (EI230).
Key Benefits at a glance
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200 kg per step.
- Ease of use, requiring operating forces of less than 3 kg.
- High energy efficiency of 0.80 W/m2K.
- Suitable for very high ceilings.
- Large steps and telescopic handrail for comfort & safety.
- Certified for 30 minutes fire resistance.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate, requiring less than 3 kg of force to open/close
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200 kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a wooden hatch box with trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to the underside
- Standard hatch box height of 240 mm, but can be specified for heights of up to 680 mm
- 2-point lock-bolt closure mechanism
- Fire resistant loft ladder and hatch box – tested according to EN 1363-1, EN 1634-1 and ÖNORM B 3860 by IBS Linz for fire resistance of 30 minutes from below (EI230)
- Copy of the certificate available on request.
- Please note – the maximum aperture dimension that could be tested was 1400 mm x 700 mm.
- A deviation of 15% is permitted in structural opening length and structural opening width (always starting from the test size 1400 x 700 mm). The combination of length and width – the surface area – can be maximum 20% larger than the test area (1400 x 800 mm).
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.80 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2200 mm and 2790 mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3690 mm (contact us for details)
- Telescopic handrail
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 250 mm (for a 600 mm opening width) to 380 mm (for opening widths of 700 mm to 800 mm)
- Step depth of 140 mm
- Available with a wide range of accessories
- Manufactured and tested to EN 14975 (certified by TÜV SÜD)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
- Tested (from below) to EN 1363-1, EN 1634-1 and ÖNORM B 3860 by IBS Linz for fire resistance of 30 minutes (EI230).
The Supreme with fire-rated F30 Wooden Hatch is available as a BIM model/object from the NBS National BIM library in IFC and Revit format…
Alternatively, please click here to view our full range of available BIM models.
- The wooden hatch box is made from 19 mm chipboard and coated with Pyroex.
- The trapdoor is made from 28 mm chipboard and coated with Pyroex to give a 30-minute fire resistance (EI230).
- Please ensure that you maintain the fire resistance by filling the gap between the fire rated hatch box and the structural opening with a fire resistant mortar to a depth of at least 200 mm. For this product we recommend mortar class 3 according German standard DIN 18580.
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Supreme fire resistant loft ladder with F30 wooden hatch box and trapdoor – 6000225C
Technical specification for the Supreme F30 fire resistant loft ladder can be found on NBS Source.