The Beech hardwood ladder is attached to and contained within a sealed and highly insulated hatch (U-value of 0.71 W/m2K). The Skylark also comes with 2 handrails, steps with a rise of just 230mm and a climbing angle of 64 degrees. Therefore offering safe and comfortable access to your loft
Key benefits at a glance
- Ease of operation and convenience.
- Beautiful wooden loft ladder manufactured from high quality materials for strength and durability.
- Infrared remote control and Bluetooth adapter as standard.
- Battery back up in case of power outage.
- Powered by Linak – one of the most renowned manufacturers of motors and electric equipment in the world.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step.
- Energy efficient hatch box and trapdoor (U-value of 0.71 W/m2K).
- Made to order to meet your exact specification.
- Electrically operated folding wooden loft ladder
- Easy to operate
- Manufactured from beech hardwood and 5mm steel brackets
- Hard wearing
- Load capacity of 150kg
- Multiple operating switches
- One remote control handset
- One wired switch in the attic (used to operate the unit if the Skylark has been closed while someone is in the loft by accident)
- Plus, one wired switch on the underside of the Skylark hatch
- Bluetooth adapter, allowing the Skylark to be operated using a smartphone or tablet
- Power pack with battery back up in case of power shortage
- Skylark can be operated 15 to 20 times on battery power alone
- Battery recharges automatically once power has been restored
- Powered by Linak motors, which are renowned for quality and reliability
- The Skylark can be made in a wide range of sizes to suit your needs
- Available in standard sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights up to 3200mm
- Step width of 338mm (x 100mm deep)
- Handrails on both sides
- Can be easily installed within an existing hatch box or directly to the ceiling timbers or masonry
For further details, please contact us.
|Floor-to-ceiling height (mm)||Minimum opening length (mm)*||Opening width (mm)*||Case height (mm)|
|up to 2600||1200||650 to 800||110|
|Up to 2900||1350||650 to 800||110|
|Up to 3200||1500||650 to 800||110|
* Important – please note that these are frame dimensions (not structural opening dimensions). When preparing your ceiling opening, please add 10mm to the Skylark frame length and 10mm to the width.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured and tested to BS EN 14975 (certified by BSI)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 10-year parts warranty
Electric loft ladder brochure