The Mini aluminium loft ladder is specially designed for small ceiling openings. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit, consisting of a space-saving aluminium ladder contained within, and attached to, a laminated wooden hatch box. The insulated trapdoor provides good energy efficiency and both sides are finished in white for improved aesthetics. It comes assembled with a telescopic handrail for comfort and safety.
Key benefits at a glance
- Space-saving retractable loft ladder for small ceiling openings.
- Lightweight and durable aluminium ladder.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step.
- Ease of use.
- Good energy efficiency of 0.80 W/m2K
- Hatch trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order, with a range of accessories.
- Available with F30, F30 Plus and F60 fire resistance.
- Retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate
- Compact, space-saving design
- Retractable ladder manufactured from aluminium
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Standard hatch box height of 240mm, but can be specified for heights of up to 390mm
- Snap-lock closure mechanism
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.80 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2250mm and 2750mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3250mm (contact us for details)
- Optimal step / tread size for width of ceiling opening
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width of 280mm (for a 550mm opening width) and 330mm (for opening widths between 600mm and 800mm).
- Step depth of 80mm
- Available with a wide range of accessories
- Can be specified to meet F30, F30 Plus or F60 fire resistance. Visit the MiniLine product page for further details.
The Mini loft ladder is available in the following standard sizes that can be ordered online.
Clear room height (mm)
|Opening length x width (mm)||Case height (mm)|
2250 – 2750
1100 x 600
2250 – 2750
1100 x 700
2250 – 2750
1200 x 600
|2250 – 2750||1200 x 700||
The Mini loft ladder can also be ordered made-to-measure for floor-to-ceiling heights from 2m to 3.25m, and opening sizes from as small as 800mm long x 550mm wide. Please download a ‘customer specification sheet’ (below) and contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a Mini loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Technical specification for the retractable Mini loft ladder can be found on NBS Plus.