Key benefits at a glance
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design.
- Highly insulated for energy efficiency (U value of 0.77W/m2K).
- 4-point locking trapdoor for an airtight seal when closed.
- Wide steps with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety.
- Pre-drilled hatch box for quick and easy installation.
- Available made-to-measure.
- 3 part folding wooden loft ladder with adjustable tilt
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design
- Attractive styling
- Quality finish
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- 4-point locking mechanism
- Pre-drilled holes in hatch box for quick and easy installation
- Energy efficienct (U-value of 0.77 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3200mm (see ‘dimensions’ tab for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 330mm
- Step depth of 80mm
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Handrail for safety
- Protective feet
- Operating rod with square shaft
- Snap-on cover strips in white
Floor-to-ceiling heights from 1.95m to 3.20m
Opening lengths from 1000mm to 1600mm
Opening widths from 530mm to 900mm
Hatch box heights from 185mm to 550mm
Please download a ‘customer specification sheet’ (below) and contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured and tested to EN 14975 (certified by TÜV SÜD)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Wooden loft ladder brochure
Wooden pull-down loft ladder for a small opening
After over 30 years of regular use, Callan Cessford’s pull-down loft ladder was in need of replacement. He needed a new loft ladder that would fit within the existing opening and was easy to use. Furthermore, Callan preferred the loft ladder to be made from wood, like his current one. The made-to-measure Quadro offered the ideal solution for Callan’s needs.
“The person who helped me has been a carpenter for over 50 yrs. He was impressed with it.”