The Quadro wooden loft ladder is the solution when ‘standard’ is simply not good enough. It is supplied as an easy to fit, made-to-measure unit. The 3-part folding wooden ladder is contained within, and attached to, a laminated wooden hatch box and an insulated trapdoor. The Quadro wooden loft ladder offers very good energy efficiency thanks to an insulated trapdoor with an airtight 4-point locking mechanism.
Key benefits at a glance
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design.
- Highly insulated for energy efficiency (U value of 0.77W/m2K).
- 4-point locking trapdoor for an airtight seal when closed.
- Wide steps with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety.
- Pre-drilled hatch box for quick and easy installation.
- Available made-to-measure.
- 3 part folding wooden loft ladder with adjustable tilt
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design
- Attractive styling
- Quality finish
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- 4-point locking mechanism
- Pre-drilled holes in hatch box for quick and easy installation
- Energy efficienct (U-value of 0.77 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3200mm (see ‘dimensions’ tab for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 330mm
- Step depth of 80mm
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Handrail for safety
- Protective feet
- Operating rod with square shaft
- Snap-on cover strips in white
Available as a 2-part sliding loft ladder. Please see the Quadro 2 for full details.
The Quadro loft ladder is made-to-measure, to suit your exact requirements.
Floor-to-ceiling heights from 1.95m to 3.20m
Opening lengths from 1000mm to 1600mm
Opening widths from 530mm to 900mm
Hatch box heights from 185mm to 550mm
Please download a ‘customer specification sheet’ (below) and contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Wooden loft ladder brochure