Quadro Wooden Loft Ladder
The Quadro wooden loft ladder…
…energy efficient, made-to-measure and easy to install
From £615 (excl. VAT)
Including delivery to any UK mainland address
Operation: 3-part folding
Load capacity: 150 kg per step
U-value: 0.77 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 3.44 m
The Quadro wooden loft ladder is the solution when ‘standard’ is simply not good enough. It is supplied as an easy to fit, made-to-measure unit. Furthermore, it is suitable for ceiling heights of up to 3.44 m. The 3-part folding wooden ladder is contained within, and attached to, a laminated wooden hatch box and an insulated trapdoor. The Quadro wooden loft ladder offers very good energy efficiency thanks to an insulated trapdoor with an airtight 4-point locking mechanism.
Key benefits at a glance
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design.
- Highly insulated for energy efficiency (U value of 0.77 W/m2K).
- 4-point locking trapdoor for an airtight seal when closed.
- Wide steps with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety.
- Suitable for ceiling heights up to 3.44 m.
- Pre-drilled hatch box for quick and easy installation.
- Available made-to-measure.
- 3 part folding wooden loft ladder with adjustable tilt
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design
- Attractive styling
- Quality finish
- Load capacity of 150 kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- 4-point locking mechanism
- Pre-drilled holes in hatch box for quick and easy installation
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.77 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 3200 mm (see ‘dimensions’ tab for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 330 mm
- Step depth of 80 mm
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Handrail for safety
- Protective feet
- Operating pole with hook
- Snap-on cover strips in white
- The Quadro wooden loft ladder is available with a secondary upper hatch that offers improved thermal insulation.
- In addition, the upper cover can be closed when in the loft to help prevent the loss of warm air and condensation.
- Please click here for further details.
- Also available as a 2-part sliding loft ladder.
- Please see the Quadro 2 for full details.
The Quadro loft ladder is made-to-measure, to suit your exact requirements.
Floor-to-ceiling heights from 1.95 m to 3.44 m
Opening lengths from 1000 mm to 1600 mm (subject to ceiling height)
Opening widths from 530 mm to 900 mm
Hatch box heights from 185 mm to 550 mm
Please download a ‘customer specification sheet’ (below) and contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured and tested to EN 14975 (certified by TÜV SÜD)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Wooden loft ladder brochure
Wooden pull-down loft ladder for a small opening
After over 30 years of regular use, Callan Cessford’s pull-down loft ladder was in need of replacement. He needed a new loft ladder that would fit within the existing opening and was easy to use. Furthermore, Callan preferred the loft ladder to be made from wood, like his current one. The made-to-measure Quadro offered the ideal solution for Callan’s needs.
“The person who helped me has been a carpenter for over 50 yrs. He was impressed with it.”