The Designo insulated loft door offers the perfect solution for convenient access to cold loft eaves. It offers excellent thermal insulation, with a U-value of 0.60 W/m2K, and a circumferential seal with multi-point latching system. In addition, concealed hinges and durable white coating to the loft door and hatch box provide an attractive finish.
Key benefits at a glance
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.60 W/m2K).
- 4-point locking trapdoor for a tight seal when closed.
- Concealed hinge for a clean and modern finish.
- WDL insulation and sealing tape for airtight seal with the building.
- Insulated loft door
- Door supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Hatch box depths from 140mm to 250mm
- 4-point locking mechanism
- High energy efficiency (U-value of 0.60 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946), reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Circumferential seal
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements
- Can be made-to-measure with the roof pitch
- Loft door can be hinged on the left or right.
- Supplied ready to install
The Designo insulated loft door is ordered made-to-measure. Opening sizes range from 550mm to 2000mm high and from 400mm to 800mm wide. The frame (hatch box) depth ranges from 140mm to 250mm deep. In addition, it is available made-to-measure with the roof pitch.
The loft door can be hinged on either the left or right side.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty