The Quadro 2 wooden loft ladder features a sliding loft ladder mechanism. This allows the Quadro 2 to overcome a wide range of floor-to-ceiling heights, from 1.8 m to 3.34 m. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit, consisting of a 2-part sliding wooden loft ladder. The Quadro 2 also features a wooden hatch box and and insulated trapdoor with 4-point lock.
Key benefits at a glance
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design.
- Load capacity of 150 kg per step.
- Good energy efficiency of 0.77 W/m2K.
- 4-point locking trapdoor for an airtight seal when closed.
- Wide steps with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety.
- Hatch trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a range of options and accessories.
- 2-part sliding wooden loft ladder with adjustable tilt
- Load capacity of 150 kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- 4-point locking mechanism
- Pre-drilled holes in hatch box for quick and easy installation
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.77 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of between 1800 mm to 3340 mm (contact us for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 360 mm
- Step depth of 80 mm
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Handrail for safety
- Protective feet
- Operating pole with hook
- Snap-on cover strips in white
- Also available as a 3-part folding attic ladder.
- Please see the Quadro for full details.
- The Quadro wooden loft ladder is available with a secondary upper hatch that offers improved thermal insulation.
- In addition, the upper cover can be closed when in the loft to help prevent the loss of warm air and condensation.
- Please click here for further details.
The Quadro 2 loft ladder is made-to-measure, to suit your exact requirements.
Floor-to-ceiling heights from 1.80 m to 3.34 m
Opening lengths from 1000 mm to 1600 mm
Opening widths from 500 mm to 900 mm
Hatch box heights from 220 mm to 500 mm
Please download a ‘customer specification sheet’ (below) and contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured and tested to EN 14975 (certified by TÜV SÜD)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Wooden loft ladder brochure