The Quadro 2 wooden loft ladder features a sliding loft ladder mechanism. This allows the Quadro 2 to overcome a wide range of floor-to-ceiling heights, from 1.8m to 3.34m. It is supplied as a ready to fit unit, consisting of a 2-part sliding wooden loft ladder. The Quadro 2 also features a wooden hatch box and and insulated trapdoor with 4-point lock.
Key benefits at a glance
- Traditional wooden loft ladder design.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step.
- Good energy efficiency of 0.77 W/m2K.
- 4-point locking trapdoor for an airtight seal when closed.
- Wide steps with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety.
- Hatch trap door finished in white on both sides.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a range of options and accessories.
- 2-part sliding wooden loft ladder with adjustable tilt
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- 4-point locking mechanism
- Pre-drilled holes in hatch box for quick and easy installation
- Energy efficient (U-value of 0.77 W/m2K, calculated by manufacturer according to DIN EN ISO 6946)
- Reducing loss of heat and lowering energy costs
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of between 1800mm to 3340mm (contact us for details)
- Wide steps / treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
- Step width of 360mm
- Step depth of 80mm
- Supplied ready to install with a standard with a range of accessories
- Handrail for safety
- Operating rod with square shaft
- Snap-on cover strips in white
Available as a 3-part folding loft ladder. Please see the Quadro for full details.
The Quadro 2 loft ladder is made-to-measure, to suit your exact requirements.
Floor-to-ceiling heights from 1.80m to 3.34m
Opening lengths from 1000mm to 1600mm
Opening widths from 500mm to 900mm
Hatch box heights from 220mm to 500mm
Please download a ‘customer specification sheet’ (below) and contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quotation.
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Wooden loft ladder brochure