Supreme Passivhaus Loft Ladder
The Supreme Passivhaus retractable aluminium loft ladder…
…superb energy efficiency
From £1,435 (excl. VAT)
Material: Pressure die-cast aluminium
Operation: Spring-assisted retractable ladder
Load capacity: 200kg per step
U-value: 0.28 W/m2K
Max floor-to-ceiling height: 4.3m
The Supreme Passivhaus is a very highly insulated version of the popular Supreme retractable aluminium loft ladder, achieving a U-value of just 0.28 W/m2K. The Supreme Passivhaus is supplied as a ready to fit unit, manufactured from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy components contained within, and attached to, a specially insulated hatch box with an upper cover that can be closed immediately after entering the loft, therefore preventing the flow of air. This not only helps to lock the warmth in the home or building, but also prevents moist air from flowing into the loft and condensing in the cold areas.
The Supreme Passivhaus’s heavy duty spring mechanism allows you to raise and lower the ladder with a minimum of effort (operating force of less than 3kg). Large steps and pre-assembled telescopic handrail offer comfort, safety and ease of egress.
Key benefits at a glance
- High strength, heavy duty.
- Load capacity of 200kg per step.
- Ease of use, requiring operating forces of less than 3kg.
- Very high energy efficiency of 0.28 W/m2K
- Suitable for high ceilings.
- Large steps for comfort and safety.
- Available in standard sizes or made-to-order with a wide range of options and accessories.
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate, requiring less than 3kg of force to open/close.
- Retractable ladder manufactured from pressure die-cast aluminium
- High strength, heavy duty loft ladder, with a load capacity of 200kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a hatch box with insulated trapdoor and upper cover
- Trapdoor supplied with a white finish to both sides
- Upper cover with one-hand, gas-spring assisted operation
- Standard hatch box height of 630mm, but can be specified for heights of up to 860mm
- Snap-lock closure mechanism on trapdoor, quarter-turn (handle-operated locking mechanism on upper cover
- Very high energy efficiency (U-value of 0.28 W/m2K, calculated by the manufacturer according to DIN ISO 6946 by IFT Rosenheim)
- Designed for Passivhaus (Passive House) buildings
- Class 4 air permeability certified
- Available in standard hatch sizes for floor-to-ceiling heights between 2200mm and 2790mm
- Can be made-to-order to meet your exact dimensional requirements, for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 4300mm (contact us for details)
- Large steps / treads for improved safety, comfort and ease of egress
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your floor-to-ceiling height and opening width
- Step width ranges from 200mm (for a 525mm opening width) to 430mm (for opening widths of 750mm to 800mm).
- Step depth from 140mm (for steps up to 380mm wide) to 160mm (for steps 430mm wide)
- Available with a low-noise electric motor for the ultimate in convenience. (Contact us for details)
- Manufactured to EN 14975 (DN 4570)
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty and 10-year parts warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.