The ADJ Wall loft ladder is ideal for residential use where access to loft space is gained through a wall hatch. The compact concertina ladder is manufactured from galvanized steel components and contained within, and attached to, a steel hatch box with wooden trapdoor. A counter-balance spring mechanism helps to raise and lower the ladder with ease. In addition, the telescopic handrail and non-slip treads make using the ADJ Wall loft ladder safe and comfortable.
Key benefits at a glance
- Designed for vertical wall installation.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step.
- Easy to use.
- Space-saving concertina loft ladder for small wall openings.
- Handrail and non-slip treads for comfort and safety.
- Available in a wide range of standard sizes.
- Spring-assisted retractable (concertina) loft ladder
- Easy to operate.
- Retractable ladder manufactured from galvanized steel.
- Load capacity of 150kg per step
- Supplied assembled in a steel hatch box with wooden trapdoor
- Trapdoor supplied with a natural (bare) finish. (Optional white cover available)
- Standard hatch box depth of 140mm
- Available in a range of standard dimensions, for heights up to 3250mm
- Non-slip treads
- Maximum stair width supplied to fit your height and opening width
- Step widths of 250mm (for opening widths of 500mm & 600mm) and 350mm (for opening widths of 700mm & 800mm).
- Step depth of 100mm
- Manufactured to EN 14975:2007
- Supplied with a manufacturer’s 2-year full warranty
The following accessories are only available for order with a loft ladder. Please make sure to add the required accessories to your cart before checkout, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.